Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian - Enter your question in the box below, then click "Ask Us."


My home address has changed and there is nowhere to make a change to my current address.

Last Updated: Aug 16, 2016  |  15 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


In order to make changes to your home address please come into the Library with your updated Driver License with the new address or a utility bill or a bank statement within the past 60 days showing your name and the new address on it.   (Please note that we cannot use the DMV's tan Change Of Address cards to verify residence address.)

Answered by Enrique RiveroBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    More Ways to Contact a Librarian

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question
      to (805) 253-2906  more info
    • a small icon
      Call us:
      (805) 449-2660, option "5"

    Related content from Library Guides

    Facebook logo Pinterest Logo twitter_logo Youtube Logo
    Grant R. Brimhall Library 1401 E. Janss Road • Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 • (805) 449-2660
    Newbury Park Branch Library 2331 Borchard Road • Newbury Park, CA 91320 • (805) 498-2139